Dump pouches. The versatility of the dump pouch is amazing. Simply put, it is a big extra pocket.
- During tactical reloads, a dump pouch is the perfect place to put a partially spent magazine. It is still there if you need it, but it wont be confused for a full mag during high stress reloads.
- It can be used to police your brass after a range session.
- Carry extra water bottles or snacks.
- Use it to temporarily hold your watch cap or outer shell if the weather is changing often.
- This pouch can be belt mounted with the included Onewrap belt loops. It can also be mounted to MOLLE with various attachment methods such as MALICE clips(not included).
A-TACS Snake Eater Dump Pouch